Has the cold winter weather been giving you the blues? We love Texas for all the outdoor fun we have, but sometimes it’s just too cold to be outside.
Now that spring is just around the corner evenings will start to be warmer, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about enjoying your backyard a little more. Have you considered professional landscape lighting to enhance your outdoor experience?
There are many reasons to add professional landscape lighting to your property:
- Security – Lighting up your space makes it much harder for intruders to hide and greatly reduces the chances you’ll attract pesky critters. Even by leave your home or landscape partially lit at night can make a big difference.
- Extended Outdoor Time – We are all very excited to finally get to enjoy being outside after a long day. Extend that time by adding just a few lighting additions, you and your family will be able to enjoy the evening well into the starlit night.
- Safety – Nobody truly enjoys stumbling through the dark porch or yard at night. Eliminate the dark areas with low lighting to easily see where you’re going, and to keep your space safe for the kiddos.
- Color – Switching between light colors all by the controls on your phone app can dramatically change your outdoor space for events, season or holidays.
- Quality – Not all outdoor lighting is the same. You could always DIY your outdoor lighting or purchase from your local hardware store but the quality level and lifetime of the product will never compare with professional lighting. It’s well worth the investment.
At HydroPro Landscaping we use FX Luminaire and Sony, which last up to 50,000 hours – roughly 50x longer compared to your regular incandescent lights, which last only 1,000 to 2,000 hours. They’ll also use at least 75% less energy.
Give us a call today at (325) 864-9404